DURING THE SALE
Encourage all sellers to reach their fair-share goal. Contact neighbors, family friends, and relatives. For additional sales, remind them to have several people take the brochure to work.
ON MONEY AND ORDER TURN-IN DAY
Insist that all sellers turn in order forms, regardless of level of sales. Before the seller turns in his/her order forms, have him/her check:
- Seller name on all order forms
- Subgroup name on all order forms
- Award is chosen by number or letter on order form
- Each product column is totaled accurately and legibly
- Total dollar columns and confirm dollars with order
Collect all money and order forms. Sellers keep the pink copy, you keep the yellow copy, and mail us the white original. Double check steps 1-5 above. Keep all subgroups separate.
SEND IN THE ORDER WITH PAYMENT
- Mail the original order forms to MCF, Inc. Keep subgroups separated.
- Include payment with orders. Total retail $ x (1 - profit %) = payment
- Do not mail brochures to MCF, Inc.
- We will send you a complete detailed audit of your orders with an invoice showing payment and any balance or refund due.
WHEN THE MERCHANDISE ARRIVES
Distribute the products (and brochures) to the sellers. Have them check their orders for accuracy before they leave your class. Any discrepancies must be checked against the computer pack slip, the order form and the brochures to locate the source of the error. We ask that you wait until your delivery program is complete before you order any additional merchandise.
Remind your sellers that they are responsible for the items while in their possession. Any items that are written on or damaged by them are not returnable.
Fill any late or additional orders with leftover products. Have your top sellers sell remaining items for maximum profit.